Tempted to touch!
I WAN TO COMPLAIN! How can KFC increase their SHROOMS MEAL to 3 BUCKS! AND MACS increased their student meal to 4.50! ARAWR!
Inter House Competitions were fun. Touch Rug and Soccer! But i only got like 13% winning rate lol. I lost my first 6 IHC games. SO SAD ): TOUCH RUG LOST ALL! Then soccer more fun even though we got 4th. HAHHAHA. AT LEAST WE WON 1!
I need to collect medal medal medals! TROPHIES TROPHIES TROPHIES! WAHAHAHAHA! I hope to get a medal for T & F! SO difficult la got stupid j2s :p
Inter House Competitions were fun. Touch Rug and Soccer! But i only got like 13% winning rate lol. I lost my first 6 IHC games. SO SAD ): TOUCH RUG LOST ALL! Then soccer more fun even though we got 4th. HAHHAHA. AT LEAST WE WON 1!
I need to collect medal medal medals! TROPHIES TROPHIES TROPHIES! WAHAHAHAHA! I hope to get a medal for T & F! SO difficult la got stupid j2s :p
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home