Confessions of a nice guy

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

GRAAAAW! o.O O.o eyeballs! Hhaas aunt gave me this letter from some bank they gif her a free swatch. I thot wad good stuff can go there collect woot. Swatch so shld be quite pro. Then i blardie go all the way to Plaza Sing then went to the Swatch shop a bit small kinda disappointed... but i saw the watches on display veh nice so still can. I handed my letter to the salesperson she said "okay" and led me to the counter and she took out three watch casings. WHOA!................. The three watches look like those pasam malam type of watch...or worse...like those er u buy 10 packets yakault then collect stickers then win a pair of watch that kinda watch ><><><>< Swatch! ArGh. hahaha...if i had known its going to be that bad i wunt have gone lor. Suxor.

Germany & Italy Tonite!
I hope germs win gogo germs gogo germs die die italy! Yay then i will win my 2 bucks from adly and aaron HAHAHAHA! MUAHHAHAHAHAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home