SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK
I am very sick ): sick to the extent that i used up a whole toilet roll on my nasal discharge from ytd night to today afternoon which is like 12.50pm. *I just ran off to take another roll* ): Went to sleep imeedaitely after i reached home at 5pm. Slept till dinner. Woke up for dinner. Went back to sleep. Woke up the next day at 11.30 with a headache. Sickness and illnesses suck. :K
Ytd was NUS Open, it was great fun playing for ORA! (: I never thot it would be that fun haha.(: I am just upset that i have to be sick now and cannot get to play the remaining matches. ARGH. Doh. I am really thankful and grateful to ORA for letting me start the first match despite me not going to their trngs. They make me feel GULITY!
Ytd was NUS Open, it was great fun playing for ORA! (: I never thot it would be that fun haha.(: I am just upset that i have to be sick now and cannot get to play the remaining matches. ARGH. Doh. I am really thankful and grateful to ORA for letting me start the first match despite me not going to their trngs. They make me feel GULITY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home