Confessions of a nice guy

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Every song i sing i sing for u...

Hiya. Song and dance is fun. Class lan was fun. And i need my pair of skates ): Rarh. Soon i will train up to be a pro skater HAHA. I am on the computer eating awesomely sour gummy bears and emoing but din wan to type my emoness down cos i dun wan to share them. I would <3 to do anything with you just to spend time with u. (:

Random rants so they said.

You are who i want the most. <------------ teenage angst (:

Aiya just 1 more year plus and ill go to army and will no longer be a boy and will have no more chance to be child-like (not childish) anymore. Heh. I dun wan to grow up?

We cannot have conversations but i dont wan to talk i just wan to sit and stare at u.

We have different beliefs and it sucks cos its getting in between us. I hate it hate it hate it hate it
Maybe one day you will lose your faith and u will come find me and i will marry you and we will live happily ever after. Hmmm... (:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home