Confessions of a nice guy

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bah Cts coming. bio = 62 phy = 62 chem = 82 lol. How i wish i can move my scores over to bio and phy. BAH I SUCK. OMG my soccer is damn suck now. Its so suck my soccer is like sec1 standard. =( I will improve by 4 times until i become sec4 standard and be as pro as rong bing. =) I seriously seriously think my soccer is like 100th in sec4 now. =((( I love my acoustic guitar! But i wan a semi acoustic! And i wan an amp! so that i can busk =) not just in the sun but also at orchard.

I really dont know what to do now. I am sorry. I always believed that if i want something bad enough, i will be able to get it. Its never a matter of abilities but rather a matter of desire. But now i am starting to doubt my abilities. I feel weak. I feel sucky. I am always pretending to be pro but actually i am damn sarkkkkkkk.

I was thinking whether i am HIGH MAINTENANCE. Actually i dun need much. I am quite happy with life now. Every morning i wake up i got breakfast to eat. Go school the bus got alot of chio bus to see. School is fun with softball, soccer and my favourite maths. Come back go dota to play. Got dinner to eat. Mug some books or do some work go sleep. Wah my life rocks. Simple and Good. The best part of the day is when i in the bus hahahahahahahah. Sorry i am despo =(

Lonely soldier go home. Lonely but never alone. Good eyes see nothing to shoot. Good feet feels good giving up good boots.
She died with her hands stretched out, she died with a hungry mouth, she died with her mind full of doubts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home