Confessions of a nice guy

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Interhousie Photography Competition 2006


Nooo! Mummy is going to take cam away ahahhaha. =( Anyway the theme this year is "Defying tradtions, Bending the rules" Muhah. Ok Bending the rules....enghow took it too literal. =) Face Hahaha... Bending the rule :O














Hehe physics was quite stupid. Stupid electromagnet thingy got everyone confused. :P While she was explain, Hanson covered up his ears and declared "OK I UNDERSTAND LIAO NOW DUN CONFUSE ME!" then i ask him to teach me the left hand fleming rule. Then i question him and question him then he kena confused again. LOL. Cos Krim's law > Newton's law + Fleming's left hand rule.
So i beg Ms Cake for a picture cos she was relunctant at first. HEHE. Then she asked "Aiyo why me! =( I very ugly leh!". Then i replied "No lor i wan to take with you cos u very good looking! =) Eh if u dun wan to take with me then next time i dun wan to listen in class i go sleep!" "then she gave in. HAHAHAHHAAHHA YAY!
Blur! >< ka ="P" href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1070/470/1600/maica.jpg">
















Yucks the preview's ugly haha. I dono how to put pics la so ugly lol. I hate hmtl hahahaha! YES DRAMA FESTE GOGO!

2 Comments:

  • Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:00 pm  

  • Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home