Confessions of a nice guy

Saturday, October 07, 2006

EQ 101 =)

Haha before i go. I felt super elitistic lately. The reason why i was able to cope with my RS defeat better than i thot(eh i din cry :P) was because i managed to catch myself and look at myself from a 3rd person's point of view. Thats not easy to achieve especially when you are feeling angry sad blah and blah. Something for me to be ego about. I have got high EQ HA!.
I think that everything we feel angry or wadeva, when we cannot act rationally, the rational thing to do is to step out of your soul and take a look at yourself with the anger and think able the correct way to behave. OK DNO WAD I TLAKING I RUSHING TO WATCH I AM NOT STUPID BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home