Confessions of a nice guy

Thursday, October 12, 2006

MuG

While all of us are deeply immersed into our mugging mode, i managed to get out of it and slack and bit, play some championship manager, watching some GOONG, read so blogs, think about some philo. I was thinking why we are all mugging so hard. Dunct say its a stupid question. Philosophy is about questioning the obvious.
- Mug so can impress people
- Mug cos mugging is fun
- Mug cos u dun like losing to other people
- Mug for the pro results slip
- Mug cos everyone else is doing it
- Mug cos no more cups
and many other reasons. Whats urs.
Was reading daryl eng's blog quite coolz. I got some GPA statistics here, JX got like 3.78, Shum got 3.87, Jan got 3.88, Daryl Engs aiming for 3.92. Bah. Enghow hopes that he can get 3.60 and above. I think i am like the only person in the world sec3 gpa > sec4 lol. SaD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home