Evil Jing Xuan
Ah my cousin is very evil she make me play neopets so if i dun get into dean's list its all her fault! (:
PWing now. Wah I <3 Xing Da he is the best PW mate ever. He did like 60% of the work. IMBA! The report is like his work then we just help him out lidat. NICE i like!
CLASS CHALET CLASS CHALET!
GO READ THE SUNDAY TIMES WALTER CUT A NEW ALBUM. EH I AM NOT JOKING ITS REAL LOL. It sounds like quite funny or a joke but its real and its super cool and walter is like totally cool. I wan to cut an album too! ): He wrote like all the songs inside zomg talented dude. I like this kind of boyfren *GIGGLES*
PWing now. Wah I <3 Xing Da he is the best PW mate ever. He did like 60% of the work. IMBA! The report is like his work then we just help him out lidat. NICE i like!
CLASS CHALET CLASS CHALET!
GO READ THE SUNDAY TIMES WALTER CUT A NEW ALBUM. EH I AM NOT JOKING ITS REAL LOL. It sounds like quite funny or a joke but its real and its super cool and walter is like totally cool. I wan to cut an album too! ): He wrote like all the songs inside zomg talented dude. I like this kind of boyfren *GIGGLES*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home