Confessions of a nice guy

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bleah Enghow is not a nice guy. Niceness rating 4/10

I think that if i were a girl i wouldnt date me (unless u are psychotic). I feel so lousy about myself lately. I had a lousy softball season(lousy form), am having lousy grades, (and) am not exactly a nice guy ): And i kinda lack self confidence now. Ironic, especially when i am part of a team conducting a confidence workshop for kids.
-telling others how lousy u are is a good way for fishing compliments-

Sometimes when people crack a joke by being sarcastic or plain suan, we laugh over it. But there is always a tinge of truth it in. (which is why we even laugh in the first place, because we are reminded of that *flaw* and its funny)

Excellence inspires and inspiration breeds excellence.

Does technology(not science) contradict religion?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home