Time Travel (Have Gun Will Travel)
Hey been reading about time travelling, time travelling without paradoxes. Dun understand the set theories, dun understand the weirdo terms.
So i went on to read on fallacies.
Post Hoc
P1. We always "squeeze" oppo sch players.
P2. Oppo sch players always screw up after being "squeezed"
C. "Squeezing oppo sch players make them screw up"
Sorry softball joke.=) Ill give another example.
P1. Kern played WOW on monday before maths test
P2. Kern scored 103% for his maths test.
C1. Playing WOW before maths test makes kern score veh high
Its not fallacy not because that will nv happen, although that WILL NEVER happen(scoring 103%), but because playing WOW and maths test got no link *nods*. Kern scored so high because hes born intelligent not cos he played WOW. =)
Non sequitur
1. If i am on the field, i will be training.
2. I am training.
3. Therefore i am confirm on the field.
Obviously thats not true so hardworking Enghow trains everywhere. At astro or atrium....
Sorry i am being damn lame and idiotic today. =( Sorry i just wan to update.
Morals morals morals. What is Moral? Tomoral. Haha. So funny. I am going mad. I am angry and frustrated and mentally unstable. GGXX Enghow. I see many flaws in myself. I am no longer the confident Enghow I used to be lol. Whenever i compare myself to others, whenever i failed in something, whenever everything goes wrong, whenever i think of u. I feel lousy.
Actual results may vary.
You've tried the rest, now try the best!
So i went on to read on fallacies.
Post Hoc
P1. We always "squeeze" oppo sch players.
P2. Oppo sch players always screw up after being "squeezed"
C. "Squeezing oppo sch players make them screw up"
Sorry softball joke.=) Ill give another example.
P1. Kern played WOW on monday before maths test
P2. Kern scored 103% for his maths test.
C1. Playing WOW before maths test makes kern score veh high
Its not fallacy not because that will nv happen, although that WILL NEVER happen(scoring 103%), but because playing WOW and maths test got no link *nods*. Kern scored so high because hes born intelligent not cos he played WOW. =)
Non sequitur
1. If i am on the field, i will be training.
2. I am training.
3. Therefore i am confirm on the field.
Obviously thats not true so hardworking Enghow trains everywhere. At astro or atrium....
Sorry i am being damn lame and idiotic today. =( Sorry i just wan to update.
Morals morals morals. What is Moral? Tomoral. Haha. So funny. I am going mad. I am angry and frustrated and mentally unstable. GGXX Enghow. I see many flaws in myself. I am no longer the confident Enghow I used to be lol. Whenever i compare myself to others, whenever i failed in something, whenever everything goes wrong, whenever i think of u. I feel lousy.
Actual results may vary.
You've tried the rest, now try the best!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home